Cattlemen's Steakhouse is the oldest Independent Restaurant in Oklahoma which happens to be the highest volume restaurant in Oklahoma! Our Coordinator Position is the glue between the Front House and the Back House. They manage many things simultaneously, including "expo duties", to-go packaging and verification, solution resolution for guests needs via communication with servers and the line and much more. This is a great role to navigate into leadership.
Our employees must possess a strong desire to please our guests and take pride in and responsibility for their performance.
- Tray Hot food and cold food and insure it's immediate delivery to guests
- Package all to-go orders and insure that all needed items, including silverware, complimentary items and condiments are included.
- Must possess great communication skills as the liaison between the front and kitchen
- Desires an opportunity for growth and advancement
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be positive and solution focused
- Enjoys working in a consistently busy environment (we are always busy!)
- Able to maintain a calm, positive manner while prioritizing multiple tasks
- Presents oneself with professionalism, confidence and pride
- Gives 100%, 100% of the time
- Follows their job training precisely
- Be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly