Cattlemen's Steakhouse is the oldest Independent Restaurant in Oklahoma which happens to be the highest volume restaurant in Oklahoma! Your career will soar as your skill set is challenged to new heights.
Cattlemen’s Steakhouse in Historic Stockyards City the oldest continually operating restaurant in Oklahoma, has an opening for a Kitchen Supervisor. This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual who is looking to join a highly successful and stable team.
Our management team must possess a strong desire to please our guests and build a successful team of crew members.
- Supervise staff and receives and stores deliveries
- Organize all opening or closing responsibilities as described by shift
- Dedicated to staff development and cross-training
- Has developed excellent communication and leadership skills
- Lead by Example
- Desire an opportunity for growth and advancement
- Present oneself with professionalism, confidence and pride
- Is open to learning and optimistic
- Is positive and solution focused
- Be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Be able to lift 50 lbs repeatedly